Dairy, Laundry & Bothy

[av_section min_height=” min_height_px=’50px’ padding=’small’ shadow=’no-border-styling’ bottom_border=’no-border-styling’ id=” color=’main_color’ custom_bg=’#ffffff’ src=” attachment=” attachment_size=” attach=’scroll’ position=’top left’ repeat=’no-repeat’ video=” video_ratio=’16:9′ overlay_enable=’aviaTBoverlay_enable’ overlay_opacity=’0.2′ overlay_color=’#3d5023′ overlay_pattern='{{AVIA_BASE_URL}}images/background-images/ios-linen-dark.png’ overlay_custom_pattern=”]
[av_one_third first min_height=” vertical_alignment=” space=” custom_margin=” margin=’0px’ padding=’0px’ border=” border_color=” radius=’0px’ background_color=” src=” background_position=’top left’ background_repeat=’no-repeat’]

[/av_one_third][av_one_third min_height=” vertical_alignment=” space=” custom_margin=” margin=’0px’ padding=’0px’ border=” border_color=” radius=’0px’ background_color=” src=” background_position=’top left’ background_repeat=’no-repeat’]

[av_image src=’https://www.gwrychcastle.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Gwrych-Castle.png’ attachment=’738′ attachment_size=’full’ align=’center’ animation=’no-animation’ styling=” hover=” link=” target=” caption=” font_size=” appearance=” overlay_opacity=’0.4′ overlay_color=’#000000′ overlay_text_color=’#ffffff’][/av_image]

[/av_one_third][av_one_third min_height=” vertical_alignment=” space=” custom_margin=” margin=’0px’ padding=’0px’ border=” border_color=” radius=’0px’ background_color=” src=” background_position=’top left’ background_repeat=’no-repeat’]

[/av_one_third]
[/av_section]

[av_layout_row border=” min_height=’0′ color=’main_color’ mobile=’av-flex-cells’ id=”]

[av_cell_one_half vertical_align=’top’ padding=’0px’ padding_sync=’true’ background_color=” src=” attachment=” attachment_size=” background_attachment=’scroll’ background_position=’top left’ background_repeat=’no-repeat’]

[av_slideshow size=’no scaling’ animation=’fade’ autoplay=’true’ interval=’3′ control_layout=’av-control-hidden’]
[av_slide id=’772′ slide_type=” video=’http://’ mobile_image=” video_ratio=’16:9′ video_controls=” video_mute=” video_loop=” video_autoplay=” title=” link_apply=” link=” link_target=”][/av_slide]
[av_slide id=’773′ slide_type=” video=’http://’ mobile_image=” video_ratio=’16:9′ video_controls=” video_mute=” video_loop=” video_autoplay=” title=” link_apply=” link=” link_target=”][/av_slide]
[/av_slideshow]

[/av_cell_one_half][av_cell_one_half vertical_align=’top’ padding=’30px’ background_color=” src=” background_attachment=’scroll’ background_position=’top left’ background_repeat=’no-repeat’]

[av_one_full first min_height=” vertical_alignment=” space=” custom_margin=” margin=’0px’ padding=’0px’ border=” border_color=” radius=’0px’ background_color=” src=” background_position=’top left’ background_repeat=’no-repeat’]

[av_heading heading=’Dairy, Laundry & Bothy’ tag=’h1′ style=” size=” subheading_active=” subheading_size=’15’ padding=’10’ color=” custom_font=”][/av_heading]

[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=”]
Through the archway to the left was the bakery, and to the right the laundry. Above was the Bothy, where staff would be able to sit and relax between work. Past the laundry on the right was the castle dairy, where a cow would be brought up from Hen Wrych to be milked.
[/av_textblock]

[av_hr class=’default’ height=’50’ shadow=’no-shadow’ position=’center’ custom_border=’av-border-thin’ custom_width=’50px’ custom_border_color=” custom_margin_top=’30px’ custom_margin_bottom=’30px’ icon_select=’yes’ custom_icon_color=” icon=’ue808′]

[/av_one_full][av_one_full first min_height=” vertical_alignment=’av-align-top’ space=” margin=’0px’ margin_sync=’true’ padding=’30px’ padding_sync=’true’ border=’5′ border_color=’#143f00′ radius=’0px’ radius_sync=’true’ background_color=’rgba(184,191,175,0.5)’ src=” attachment=” attachment_size=” background_position=’top left’ background_repeat=’no-repeat’]

[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=”]

Where to next – Nant-Y-Bella Porch, Chapel, Outdoor Theatre & Maiden’s Tower

Situated at the back of the castle, was the family’s private entrance into the house built in 1846. Next to it was the chapel, converted out of a carpenter’s workshop c.1870. At the back of the courtyard was an outdoor theatre, which used the imposing Maiden’s Tower as a backdrop
[/av_textblock]

[av_button label=’Next landmark’ link=’page,886′ link_target=” size=’small’ position=’left’ icon_select=’yes’ icon=’ue81f’ font=’entypo-fontello’ color=’custom’ custom_bg=’#414f29′ custom_font=’#ffffff’]

[/av_one_full][/av_cell_one_half][/av_layout_row][av_section min_height=” min_height_px=’500px’ padding=’default’ shadow=’no-shadow’ bottom_border=’no-border-styling’ id=” color=’main_color’ custom_bg=’#ffffff’ src=” attachment=” attachment_size=” attach=’scroll’ position=’top left’ repeat=’no-repeat’ video=” video_ratio=’16:9′ overlay_enable=’aviaTBoverlay_enable’ overlay_opacity=’0.5′ overlay_color=’#3d5023′ overlay_pattern='{{AVIA_BASE_URL}}images/background-images/diagonal-thin-dark.png’ overlay_custom_pattern=”]
[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=”]

Visitors Guide

[/av_textblock]

[av_codeblock wrapper_element=” wrapper_element_attributes=”]
[guide]
[/av_codeblock]
[/av_section]